Suggestions for Your Barn ...
Fixtures and Fittings for New and Restored barns
Perhaps we can offer suggestions on how to organize your barn and how to save steps to allow you more time with the horses.
Before starting construction, if you are building a new barn, there are a vast number of questions to think about, such as:
• Which direction do the summer breezes come from?
• What is the best way to cool a barn?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of filling water buckets from handles on the outside of the stall?
• And where to put all the equipment needed for the different stages of the day with the horses?
• Or if you are moving to an existing barn, the question of where to put everything also becomes paramount.
We can design and build anything you would like in vinyl or any wood and metal trim you choose.